- Dr Ansari practices in Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and Breast Lift Surgery
- Most procedures are usually performed on a day-stay basis
- At My Cosmetic Clinic we believe in the close follow up of each of our patients to ensure that the results are as desired
- To find out more, please arrange a consultation (free of charge) to find the right procedure that best suits you
- Please note that any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
Make an appointment today :
Breast Augmentation Sydney (Breast Implants)
Breast implants surgery is a very popular way to improve breast shape and size. Breast enhancement using breast implants can enhance a woman’s figure by providing her with a proportional shape. In turn, her self-esteem will also improve.
Breast Augmentation is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures in Australia. The type of implant to be selected depends not only on a personnel choice but also on body structure, breast volume and shape.
Breast Augmentation Surgery Facts:
- There are multiple types, shapes and sizes of breast implants which can be placed by different incisions and in various planes.
- Breast augmentation can be performed under local anaesthetic plus sedation or under general anaesthesia. In either case patients are usually discharged on the same day.
- Dr Ansari has been involved in hundreds of breast augmentation procedures and will work towards to providing you with your best possible figure
- What is Breast Augmentation and how is it performed?
Breast Augmentation consists of insertion of an implant (prosthesis) either under the breast tissue (sub mammary) or under the breast and chest muscle (sub pectoral). The aim is to give a fuller breast (increased cup size), give a better contour, and give more cleavage.The implant is inserted through a small incision either under the breast, around the nipple or in the armpit. Together, the surgeon and patient determine which approach is most suitable during the pre-operative consultation process. What outcome can I expect to have?
Breast Augmentation surgery is performed to increase the size, shape and or fullness of the breasts. The size increase needs to be discussed prior to the procedure and depends on such variables as individual measurements and overall proportion. An experienced surgeon can determine whether the patient’s expectations are achievable or not.
- What are some of the things I should take into consideration when choosing my implants?We normally use foamed Silimed (Brazilian) silicone gel implants in our practice which has the least risk of capsular contracture. Shape, size, volume, foamed or plain are all important factors when choosing the right implant. Dr Ansari’s recommendation will guide you in the right direction. How Much Does It Cost? From $8,700 per area inclusive of GST
Breast Lift Sydney(Mastopexy)
Due to factors like weight change, pregnancy, breast feeding and the ongoing effects of gravity, the breast skin loses its elasticity, causing breasts to lose their shape and firmness, and eventually may sag. Breast lift is a surgical procedure that effectively reshapes and lifts the sagging breast back to a more desirable contour.
Breast Lift Surgery Facts:
- There are various types of breast lift procedures, e.g. periareolar, vertical and inverted-T depending on the degree of breast sagging and volume loss.
- With the periareolar procedure, the size of areola (darker skin around the nipple) can be reduced if required or desired.
- In small breasts with volume loss and sagging, breast implants in conjunction with a breast lift procedure can be beneficial to effectively improve size, shape, volume and overall firmness.
- Who is the right candidate for mastopexy?
A woman with no serious health conditions, not prone to keloid scarring, have good elastic skin, and have noticed that your breasts have started to sag, will be a good candidate for mastopexy.When is a breast lift usually performed?
A breast lift is usually performed after a woman experiences loss of breast tissue and sagging. It is often sought out by women after they’ve lost a lot of weight or following pregnancy.
- If a woman is planning to have children in the future, she should postpone her breast lift or other breast surgery until after she has completed her family. Mastopexy can be performed at any age if you are in good health, mentally stable, and realistic in your expectations.How much does it cost?
FROM $9 700.00 Inclusive of GST and Surgical Fees.
Breast Reduction (Reduction Mammoplasty)
Breast reduction is a surgical procedure, which involves the safe removal of extra fat, glandular tissue and skin, which results in breasts that are smaller, lighter and firmer. The aim is to achieve better-shaped breasts, that are more suitably proportionate to the rest of the body, resting on the desired position of the chest wall.It is suitable for women with a large, pendulous breasts who may be experiencing various symptoms due to their breasts size. Symptoms include back and neck pain, notching of shoulders due to bra straps, skin irritation in the breast folds and difficulty in participating in sports and gym activities. Unusually large breasts can make a woman extremely self-conscious about her body.
osed to a more artificial, ‘plastic’ or ‘pulled’ appearance.
- There are various different techniques for reduction mammoplasty depending on the size of the breast.
- Different types of procedures which can be performed for breast reduction depending on the size and shape of breast and extent of reduction required. Medial (inner) and inferior pedicles are the most common pedicles used by Dr Ansari.
- The scar is usually around the nipple, extending downwards towards the breast fold. The scar becomes inconspicuous with the passage of time.
- It is done mostly under general anaesthesia with overnight stay under observation. Most of the patients can go back to work in a 1-2 weeks time.
- When will I be able to see the results?
You should notice the difference in breast volume immediately. If the procedure was due to back pain associated with very large breasts, pain relief is usually immediate. After the swelling subsides, you will begin to notice a difference in the compact appearance of your breasts.What are the most common reasons or Breast Reduction Surgery?
Disproportionately large breasts can make it difficult for a woman to exercise, play sports or find clothing that fit’s properly. She may have deep indentations on their shoulders caused by bra straps and may suffers from strained back muscles and back pain because the back compensates for the weight on the front of the body.
- Large breasts can also cause skin infections and irritations under the fold of the breast. Overly large breasts can also make a woman feel self-conscious and insecure, since she may be subject to unwanted attention. Reduction Mammoplasty can be helpful for all of these situations.How much does it cost?
FROM $10700.00 Inclusive of GST and Surgical Fees.