Anti-Wrinkle Injections Sydney - Preserve Your Natural Beauty.
If you're one of the many who prefer to take a more proactive and subtle towards aging, then adapting a long-term anti-wrinkle strategy that provides naturally-convincing results is the best approach. When applied with true artistry, skill and experience, anti-wrinkle injections can be used to enhance and sustain our natural features - it does not have to be about dramatic results. Both our male and female patients enjoy benefiting from naturally-convincing results that improve self-esteem, confidence and motivation. For those seeking to look their very best, preserve their appearance and minimise the effects of aging, anti-wrinkle injections are incredibly effective and affordable.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections can treat the following areas:
- Frown lines and forehead lines
- Crows feet
- Eyebrow lift
- Puckering lines above the lips
- The ‘bunny smile lines’ at the sides of the nose
- To reduce a ‘gummy smile’
- To lift sagging at the side of the mouth
- To improve chin creases and dimpling
- To lift and tighten a sagging neck (Platysmal muscle)
- To slim the lower face (Masseter muscles)
Our practitioners will provide you with expert advice and a complimentary consultationprior to proceeding with your treatment to best discuss your goals and options in detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONS WORK?Anti-wrinkle injections are composed of a natural, purified protein. When injected into specific facial muscles, the muscles causing wrinkles are relaxed, reducing dynamic lines and creating a younger, softer and more natural-looking appearance. Anti-wrinkle injections inhibit the transmission of neurotransmitters from the nerve to the muscle and stop the muscle from contracting and forming wrinkles. They also stop the constant compression of your skin, preventing the permanent ‘etching’ of wrinkles in the areas treated.
What areas can be effectively treated with Anti-Wrinkle Injections?Below are the main reasons for using anti-wrinkle injections:
- To reduce frown lines, forehead lines and Crow’s feet.
- To improve puckering lines above and below the lips.
- To minimise the “bunny smile lines” at the top of the nose.
- To reduce a “gummy smile”.
- To lift sagging skin at the side of the mouth.
- To improve chin creases and dimpling.
- To lift and tighten a sagging neck (Platysmal muscle).
- To slim the lower face (Masseter muscles).